Majestic Guilld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic Guilld

AnthemRO Guild Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventrillo - so we can communicate people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AirRazer

AirRazer

Ventrillo - so we can communicate people Empty
PostSubject: Ventrillo - so we can communicate people   Ventrillo - so we can communicate people Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:55 am

i suggest everyone to get the program called Ventrillo look it up get the latest version and install it, with this we will be able to push a button and talk to each other rather then having to type. after you get ventrillo i will give you the information for the server ingame we dont want some random people joining the server.
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz

Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo - so we can communicate people   Ventrillo - so we can communicate people Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:13 pm

i just realized air razor was u shenz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/littlemizzteardropz510
AirRazer

AirRazer

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo - so we can communicate people   Ventrillo - so we can communicate people Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:52 pm

ohh sorry bout the mix up in name this is my name i use for forums but i wanted a different name for ingame.
Back to top Go down
Aragham

Aragham

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo - so we can communicate people   Ventrillo - so we can communicate people Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:40 pm

Try Xfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo - so we can communicate people   Ventrillo - so we can communicate people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrillo - so we can communicate people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majestic Guilld :: Bored?-
Jump to: